Photo & Video Release Form
Fort McMurray Wood Buffalo Economic Development & Tourism (“FMWBEDT”) are working on showcasing the incredible and diverse life of people in the region.
The photos and videos captured will become a part of the Fort McMurray Wood Buffalo place brand and used on a larger scale to promote the region.
I have been informed and understand that FMWBEDT are creating photographic and or video images that may be incorporated now or in the future into materials (the “Product”) to be used for any and all purposes, including but not limited to, informational and promotional purposes, public information, advertising, marketing, and fundraising, and that my likeness, image, voice, and appearance (my “Appearance”) is being recorded and may be incorporated into the Product.
1. I grant FMWBEDT, and its successors or assigns (the “Producers”), the right to use my appearance in any Product, whether recorded on or transferred to video tape, photographs, audio tapes or other media to be used by the Producer in any and all manners as the Producer elects.
2. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix, duplicate and to use or reuse the Product in whole or in part.
3. I consent to my name (or child’s name, if applicable) to be used in connection with the Product.
4. I expressly release the Producers and their officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all actions, causes of action, liability, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity known and unknown that I may have now or in the future arising out of, or in any way connected with, the above granted uses and representations.
I understand the following:
5. That my participation is voluntary and that I will receive no financial compensation for my time or for the use of my Appearance.
6. That I have no interest, ownership, or copyright over the Product.
7. That the rights granted to the Producer herein are perpetual and worldwide.
8. That the Product and related personal information may be shared with partners of the FMWBEDT and therefore may appear on multiple platforms of those partners locally, nationally, and internationally.
Parent/Guardian (required for minors).
I hereby certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the family members under the age of 18 listed above, that I have read this document, and I agree and give consent as set out in this document on behalf of them.
The personal information on this form is collected under the authority of Section 33 (c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. The personal information is collected as evidence of your consent for the use of your Appearance in the Product. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information contact FOIP Branch, Jubilee Centre, 9909 Franklin Ave. T9H 2K4.